T & C
Welcome to https://www.chhaya.co.in, a venture of Chhaya Prakashani Limited
We’re honoured you chose to visit our website and we commit to display excellent standards of services.
We render our services to your acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned below. We request you to read them carefully. If you visit and/ or use our website offerings, we assume you have accepted the conditions hereunder.
- The contents of this site- https://www.chhaya.co.in are electronically generated. All our communication would be conducted in electronic form either by e-mails or by posting notices and messages on the website. By agreeing, you accept all communications related services offered by https://www.chhaya.co.in .
- You can visit and make personal use of our site and services. However, downloading or modifying any portion of the website including images is strictly prohibited. The site is owned by https://www.chhaya.co.in and can not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of https://www.chhaya.co.in
- You agree to provide a correct email address and create an account with password and at https://www.chhaya.co.in in order to partake in services from us. Each user is responsible to maintain and protect their account for restricting access to your computer, and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You may post reviews, comments, submit suggestions, ideas, questions, etc, so long as the contents are not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and do not consist of or contain software viruses, political and commercial campaigning, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant https://www.chhaya.co.in a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display such contents throughout the world in any form.
- https://www.chhaya.co.in has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. https://www.chhaya.co.in takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party. All items purchased from https://www.chhaya.co.in are subject to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier and we are not liable for the same thereafter.
- https://www.chhaya.co.in attempt to provide as accurate a product description as possible. However we cannot guarantee that product descriptions or other contents of this site including the product prices are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by https://www.chhaya.co.in is not as described, you may return it, in unused condition, for a full refund as governed by the existing Refund policy of the https://www.chhaya.co.in
- Maximum Order value is Rs 50,000 and each customer can only purchase 3 copies of each unique item. Please note the payment shall only be done through online modes: credit card/ debit card/ UPI. Also we do not accept foreign currency for our orders.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to https://www.chhaya.co.in or to products you purchase through https://www.chhaya.co.in only be in the jurisdiction of the Courts at Kolkata only. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules and prevailing Laws. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
By visiting https://www.chhaya.co.in, you agree that the laws of INDIA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and https://www.chhaya.co.in
We reserve the right to make changes to our site policies, and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY https://www.chhaya.co.in, a venture of Chhaya Prakashani Limited, Kolkata ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. https://www.chhaya.co.in MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, https://www.chhaya.co.in DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. https://www.chhaya.co.in DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM https://www.chhaya.co.in ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. https://www.chhaya.co.in WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.